Concentr8 Colour Masque
Concentr8® Colour carrier with dual-action delivery for versatile creative use with what truly becomes "Your Colour, Your Way."
HOW TO USE: For use as a Concentr8® Colour carrier, blend previously activated custom Concentr8® Colour solution with Masque in preferred ratios and apply to prepared hair. Process until desired results are achieved, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
USAGE NOTES: Longevity is dependent on factors including how the hair is prepared for the service, porosity, colour carrier, processing time and your clients’ at-home maintenance. For best results, Crystal Gel Wellness Remedy by Malibu C® Professional is recommended prior to every colour service to prepare the hair. Customized Concentr8® Colour Shampoo and Conditioner are also recommended for at-home use to extend longevity of Concentr8® Colours.
- Dual-action colour delivery system amplifies brilliance and extends longevity
- Highly concentrated colour lock complex optimized for revolutionary retention
- Powerful colour carrier designed to maximize deposit and fiercely fight future fade
- Custom conditioning cocktail deeply penetrates to strengthen, preserve and protect
- Masterfully crafted carrier delivers intensive rehab for a reparative colour process
- Multi-action formula that defends against dryness and rehydrates from roots to ends
- Innovative ingredient technology that delivers unparalleled preservation of vibrant colour
- Carefully crafted colour carrier with an advanced ingredient technology that delivers results
- Targeted tool for a custom conditioning colour service that preserves the integrity of the hair
- Created by colorists passionate about artistry, and inspired by colour without limits
- Formulated Without: Gluten, Parabens and Sulfates
- 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Made in the USA
Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum ParkII Butter, Polyquaternum-37, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima Oil, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-55, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-7, Butylphenyl Methylproprional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate and Sodium Benzoate
CAUTION: HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. TEMPORARY “BLACK HENNA” TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY. DO NOT COLOUR YOUR HAIR IF: YOU HAVE A RASH ON YOUR FACE OR SENSITIVE, IRRITATED AND DAMAGED SCALP, YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED ANY REACTION AFTER COLOURING YOUR HAIR, YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED ANY REACTION TO A TEMPORARY “BLACK HENNA” TATTOO IN THE PAST. RINSE HAIR WELL AFTER APPLICATION. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS. A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO THE ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD BE COMPLETED 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR DYEING EYEBROWS OR EYELASHES; TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. DO NOT APPLY TO MOUSTACHE. WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH LARGE AMOUNTS OF WATER AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. COLOR MAY TEMPORARILY STAIN SKIN AND PERMANENTLY STAIN CLOTHING AND OTHER OBJECTS. USE A STAIN BARRIER CRÈME ON THE HAIRLINE AND EARS PRIOR TO COLOR APPLICATION.
PATCH TEST: Prior to application, a preliminary patch test should be conducted. The following patch test must be made 48 hours prior to each application. 1. With soap and water, wash an area the size of a circle 1” in diameter (2.54 cm) in the bend of the elbow or behind either ear, touching the hairline. Pat area dry with absorbent cotton. 2. Apply a small amount of color to test area, using an absorbent cotton-tipped applicator. 3. Let test spot dry. Do not wash, cover, or disturb. 4. Leave on for 48 hours. Examine at 24 and 48 hours. If no reaction has occurred, you are ready to color. Do not use hair color if any of these danger signs appear: burning, itching, swelling, eruption, or irritation. If these signs appear in or around the test area, it indicates that the patron is hypersensitive and color must not be applied.