CUR8 Hand Sanitizer Spray 80% Ethyl Alcohol
Fight the good fight against germs with our new Malibu C CUR8 Hand Sanitizer.
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 68%
Why You Need It
- helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- maintains moisture
- 100% vegan wellness ingredients
- easy application
- formulated without, parabens, gluten, & fragrance
- To decrease bacteria on the skin.
Recommended for repeated use.
- For use when soap and water are not available
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use:
- on children less than 2 months of age.
- on open skin wounds.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F).
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
- Ethyl Alcohol, a food-grade antiseptic approved by the FDA for eliminating germs, which includes viruses and bacteria.
- Purified Water, created through reverse osmosis. The process removes contaminants by using pressure to force water molecules through a semipermeable membrane, resulting in clean and pure water.
- Vegetable Glycerin, which possesses antimicrobial and antiviral properties, helps to soften and moisturize the skin.
- Carbomers, thickening agents that help control the viscosity and flow of cosmetic products.
- Propylene Glycol, a commonly used food additive us to preserve moisture in some medications and cosmetic products.
- Triethanolamine, an organic compound used to elevate the pH in cosmetic formulas.
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 68%
Purpose: Antiseptic Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine.