2 - FRAMAR BRUSHES
1 - SOU Shampoo I'm Blonde 8.45oz
1 - Felps Professional Marula Hair Mask 10.6oz
1 - Malibu C De-Ox Wellness Remedy 5g
1 - Crystal Gel Treatment 6g
Optional: Add a SilverPlex Lightener, Color Board or K Complex Additive to your kit and save!
Framar Power Painter Hair Color Brush - 2 Pack
- Ultimate Balayage Brush.
- 1 Black Brush & 1 Pink Brush.
- Incredible for Hair Painting.
- Faster application with bigger surface coverage.
- Ergonomic Handle.
- Amazing AccuSoft Bristles.
SOU Shampoo I'm Blonde neutralizes unwanted brassy tones, restores to a pure and healthy blonde. Deeply repairs damage hair. It can be used daily.
Directions: Apply I'm blonde shampoo on entire hair and let it work for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse. Follow with SOU conditioner or your favorite hair treatment.
Felps Professional Marula Hair Mask has an innovative formula with marula fruit oil that has an antioxidant effect and acts directly on the hair fiber.
Marula hypernutrition mask is indicated for dry, porous and fragile hair, but it is not restricted to these types of hair. Marula Hypernutrition Mask can also be used on all hair types.
Directions: On clean and damp hair, apply the HyperNutrition Hair Mask by massaging your hair. Let it work between 5 and 10 minutes, Rinse.
Malibu C De-Ox Wellness Remedy
- Stops oxidation of peroxide after color and lightening services
- Normalizes pH and porosity
- 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Made in the USA
- Formulated without gluten, sulfate surfactants and parabens
Directions: Fill applicator bottle with 2 oz. of water and pour in crystals. Shake* to dissolve. Add 6 oz. of water, then shake* to form a light gel. Dispense and saturate onto oxidized hair to stop oxidative action of developer and bleach. Rinse De-Ox from hair and shampoo/condition as necessary.
Crystal Gel Treatment
Why you need it
- primes hair with filler-like properties for superior chemical services
- pumps up the value of your service
- saves time and prevents re-dos
- rids hair of minerals, medications and other color-blockers
- readies hair for superior color absorption, coverage and retention
- ensures superior color coverage on gray/white, non-pigmented hair
- removes discoloration resulting from buildup
- stops chemical process (post service) to prevent color fading and breakage
- prevents toner from over-depositing
- instantly normalizes pH of hair and exfoliation rate of scalp
- shields scalp from irritation and staining
- normalizes stylists’ hands to prevent chapping and irritation
Directions: Pour crystals into mixing jar or applicator bottle with 2 ounces of warm water. Shake and allow to gel. Shampoo hair and rinse. Section hair and work gel into hair using maximum pressure of palms and fingertips to ensure saturation. Apply “Processing Cap” and expose to heat 10-45 minutes.* Shampoo and rinse hair thoroughly.