REDUCE WASTE | SAVE TIME | INCREASE CREATIVITY
What started out as product that would eliminate the aluminum waste from the professional beauty industry turned out not only to do just that, but to also be a hair foil replacement that performs better than traditional foil.
PAPERNOTFOIL founder and inventor, Amanda Buckingham, mother of three who has won countless awards as both an educator and as a personal stylist, realized how much waste she was creating with aluminum foils when colouring her client’s hair. Aluminum foil which is deposited straight into landfill sites, or incinerated via high-energy ‘recycling programs,’ is one of the most wasteful and toxic products to produce and recycle on the planet. Amanda saw an opportunity to create a reusable, recyclable, fully degradable foil that could be manufactured with a zero carbon footprint.
- Easy to use with two widths and easy to cut to size.
- Faster without the need to fold over comb or create parcels.
- Better application with a chalk-like grip and closer to scalp position.
- Reusable making it cost effective and further reduces eco impact.
- Easy to wash and dry and when ready to dispose, PAPERNOTFOIL can be put into the trash as its degradable.
Available in 5.1 inches, but cut to size and easy to cut shorter for different applications. (13cm wide x 40cm long.)