Primary Yellow Pigment Powder optimized for supplemental use that blurs the line between oxidative and non-oxidative hair colour to deliver maximum versatility for limitless creative potential with what truly becomes "Your Colour, Your Way."
- Freshly-activated Primary Yellow Pigment Powder optimized for supplemental use
- Isolates the fundamental building blocks of colour to deliver an unrestricted colour range
- High-performance innovation provides maximum versatility in a minimal amount of space
- Targeted trio of potent colour pigments that redefine boundaries with hybrid creative uses
- Empowers colorists with the essential tools to customize every canvas and master their art
- Carefully-crafted colour complex born from the marriage of science and artistry
- Concentrated innovation used to create customized colour cocktails for every client
- Multi-action agents of change developed for oxidative and non-oxidative creative use
- Created by colorists passionate about artistry, and inspired by colour without limits
- Formulated Without: Gluten, Ammonia and PPDs
- 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Made in the USA
ACTIVATION: Mix 1 Packet of Primary Pigment Powder with 4 oz. of water (distilled recommended) to create your Concentr8® Colour solution and blend with other activated Primary Pigments by Malibu C® Professional to create your custom Concentr8® Colour solution.
APPLICATION: Combine custom Concentr8® Colour solution with desired carrier (Concentr8® Colour Masque, Klay, Shampoo, Conditioner, Design Product or Colour Base) based on your intended usage. Apply to prepared hair and process according to the desired results you wish to achieve, then rinse with cool water, and condition (Concentr8® Mixer Cocktail by Malibu C® Professional recommended).
USAGE NOTES: Longevity is dependent on factors including how the hair is prepared for the service, porosity, colour carrier, processing time and your clients’ at-home maintenance. For best results, Crystal Gel Wellness Remedy by Malibu C® Professional is recommended prior to every colour service to prepare the hair. Customized Concentr8® Colour Shampoo and Conditioner are also recommended for at-home use to extend longevity of Concentr8® Colours.
CAUTION: HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. TEMPORARY “BLACK HENNA” TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY. DO NOT COLOUR YOUR HAIR IF: YOU HAVE A RASH ON YOUR FACE OR SENSITIVE, IRRITATED AND DAMAGED SCALP, YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED ANY REACTION AFTER COLOURING YOUR HAIR, YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED ANY REACTION TO A TEMPORARY “BLACK HENNA” TATTOO IN THE PAST. RINSE HAIR WELL AFTER APPLICATION. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS. A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO THE ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD BE COMPLETED 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR DYEING EYEBROWS OR EYELASHES; TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. DO NOT APPLY TO MOUSTACHE. WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH LARGE AMOUNTS OF WATER AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. COLOR MAY TEMPORARILY STAIN SKIN AND PERMANENTLY STAIN CLOTHING AND OTHER OBJECTS. USE A STAIN BARRIER CRÈME ON THE HAIRLINE AND EARS PRIOR TO COLOR APPLICATION.
PATCH TEST: Prior to application, a preliminary patch test should be conducted. The following patch test must be made 48 hours prior to each application. 1. With soap and water, wash an area the size of a circle 1” in diameter (2.54 cm) in the bend of the elbow or behind either ear, touching the hairline. Pat area dry with absorbent cotton. 2. Apply a small amount of color to test area, using an absorbent cotton-tipped applicator. 3. Let test spot dry. Do not wash, cover, or disturb. 4. Leave on for 48 hours. Examine at 24 and 48 hours. If no reaction has occurred, you are ready to color. Do not use hair color if any of these danger signs appear: burning, itching, swelling, eruption, or irritation. If these signs appear in or around the test area, it indicates that the patron is hypersensitive and color must not be applied.